These are things that make me happy, something fresh and something snappy
Yesterday I got (besides a crazy amount of sugar) a Diana camera and no less than four gorgeous photobooks for inspiration. Can't wait to load it with film!
Oooh! When I went to Paris last year someone bought one of these, and we had so much fun playing with it. Also, I love the book that comes with it, spent whole journey back flipping through it!
Hope to see some of your photographs from it soon!
3 comments:
Oooh! When I went to Paris last year someone bought one of these, and we had so much fun playing with it. Also, I love the book that comes with it, spent whole journey back flipping through it!
Hope to see some of your photographs from it soon!
Love Becky xx
Thank you dear darling becky!
Yes the book is great, love the little storys and bits of information. So cute.
Looking forward to walking around with it (can't belive it's so light!) and I will learn to develope film too!
Do you have your diana photos in your flickr account? It would be cool to see them
XxxX
such a beautiful camera.
Post a Comment